Book a Property Valuation

Over the last 14 years, we have built a reputation based on tried and tested values of great service, coupled with local knowledge and expertise.We are proud to be recognised as one of Suffolk’s leading property professionals and our experienced teams are on hand to help at every stage. Our years in the industry are a testimony to our success, but that is not to say we are rooted in the past. We employ industry-leading techniques, on-the-ground insight and innovative technology.

Land and New Homes is at the heart of what we do.

Bychoice land and new homes is dedicated to offering a bespoke service, coupling our estate agency team with the support of a new homes department offering a marketing function that has allowed us to dominate the local new homes market.

We have built successful relationships with numerous clients, bringing sites to the market that range from individual builds to large phased developments. Our service that is flexible and dynamic allowing a tailored service to each home builder and, most importantly, each development.

We understand that selling new homes requires a completely different approach to traditional estate agency and appreciate that employing an agent on site needs to represent value, which is why we are more successful at selling new homes than any other estate agent within the areas we work. Combining our marketing expertise with our dedicated sales team allows us to drive sales rates and achieve the best GDV.

We know that using an agent allows you to access the largest pool of buyers. Zoopla New Homes Survey 2016 reported that just 15% of buyers surveyed were looking solely at new homes. We increase sales levels by approaching the remaining 85% and upsell the huge range of benefits to buying a new home.

Marketing Experts

We employ a number of sales techniques and practical changes that integrate the estate agency staff with our new homes sales team to yield exceptional sales results.

We can take care of everything for you, from creating a brand identity for your development to designing a suite of the sales tools and marketing material for the site; such as CGIs, site signage, brochures, visual specification, and samples suite.

Take the next step…. Get in touch.

It all starts with a conversation.

Let's Talk

Lavenham Office
22 High Street,
Lavenham, Suffolk
CO10 9PT


Tel: 01787 249583
Haverhill Office
27b High Street,
Haverhill, Suffolk
CB9 8AD


Tel: 01440 768919

 

Sudbury Office
6 King Street,
Sudbury, Suffolk
CO10 2EB


Tel: 01787 468400
Bury St Edmunds Office
6 The Traverse,
Bury St Edmunds, Suffolk
IP33 1BJ


Tel: 01284 769598

 

Hadleigh Office
43a High Street,
Hadleigh, Suffolk
IP7 5AB 


Tel: 01473 828280

Associated Park Lane Office
121 Park Lane,

London
W1K 7AG

Tel: 0203 3688379

 

© Bychoice Estate Agents 2017. All rights reserved. Terms and Conditions | Privacy Policy | Cookie Policy  
Registered Name: Bychoice Estate Agents Limited | Place of Registration: Sudbury | Registered Number: 5186429 | Registered Office: 61 Station Road, Sudbury, Suffolk, CO10 2SP